Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A hard 2006




I did the fun one first, it was easier! This year has been a hard one for Mike and I. In April we lost Grandma Goalden. Then in July we lost my step-Dad. I thought that was hard enough!! But, Monday, Dec. 11, 2006 my Mom calls and says that my Grandma Chrest, her Mom just passed away from a heart attack. It seems unbearable for my Mom! Losing her husband AND Mom 5 months apart! It was so sad making that 3rd family funeral in 8 months!!!! You realy know who your family and friends are - the ones that see you through!! The cards, phone calls and attending the funerals with you!! So - to all of our family and friends - thank you sooo much for being there! The meals, the call, the hugs! They have all touched us!!! Thank you soo much!




This is a pic of when we went up when she broke her arm. The little one is almost 4 now! LOL!! She was a wiggle worm!! :)

No comments: